4 Open Positions
Perform dealing services for table games in accordance with established policies and procedures. Maintains a smooth and efficient game pace. Makes accurate and clear chip and cash transactions.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Key Result Areas:
The Director of Internal Audit, has overall responsibility for the Internal Audit function. The position is responsible for ensuring Internal Audit is closely aligned with the company's best practices in executing the duties across the company's business and financial operations. Works to ensure roles, responsibilities, and results are efficiently coordinated and collectively optimize the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance of the company.
• Lead Internal Audit’s change initiative by implementing action plans related to risk assessment and annual planning, audit execution, audit reporting, staff recruiting and development, audit technology, and Audit Committee reporting.
• Lead Internal Audit’s annual risk assessment and enterprise risk assessment and planning process to develop the audit plan and ensure the plan is responsive to and aligned with the risk profile of the organization.
• Oversee the execution of individual audits defined in the audit plan ensuring the highest level of service quality and client satisfaction.
• Issue all Internal Audit reports ensuring the reports are clear, concise, identify root causes with practical solutions, and ultimately provide value to management.
• Meet regularly with the Audit Committee to report the status of Internal Audit’s ongoing monitoring activities, educate/inform the committee of emerging risks and/or exposures (whether internal or external to the company) that should be considered, and serve as a “thought leader” with respect to risk management and internal control best practices.
• Proactively inform senior management of significant risks or exposures related to internal controls, compliance, and/or governance requiring prompt attention.
• Perform Internal controls assessments of acquired companies or joint venture companies and lead efforts to mitigate identified control deficiencies.
• Manage the process to track, follow-up, and ultimately close all open audit issues leveraging the Audit Committee, if necessary.
• Actively participate in executive management meetings and/or committees to ensure that Internal Audit is well-informed of key business developments that could have an impact on audit priorities and/or plans.
• Attract, hire, and retain a team of high-performing audit professionals who possess outstanding knowledge, experience, ethics, and integrity.
• Ensure that Internal Audit is performing its work in accordance with established professional standards and remain abreast of emerging trends and best practices that can be incorporated into the function.
• Oversee Internal Audit’s participation in critical business and technology initiatives and projects ensuring that audit’s perspective is effectively voiced and appropriate controls are designed and implemented on a proactive basis.
• Maintain audit technology platform leveraging support from the information systems group as needed.
• Coordinate the activities of external auditors including how best to leverage the work performed and results produced from Internal Audit’s work.
• Serve as the key point person on all regulatory exams and other third-party audits.
Knowledge and Skills:
• Knowledge of Generally Accepted Auditing Standards
• Knowledge of Accounting and Finance Principles and Practices
• Knowledge of a variety of reporting procedures, regulations, and law
• Planning and Time Management
• Effective Communication and Human Relations skills
• Critical Thinking and Analysis
• Tenacity and Ethics
• Technology Proficient (excel, word, Visio, ability to learn new software)
Experience and Education:
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting & Finance or other closely related fields.
• Certified Internal Audit (CIA) or Certified Public Accountant (CPA) required
• 10 or more years experience in auditing or accounting; 5 years in a Management role
• Integrated Resort experience is a plus
The Mall Operations Manager is responsible for the overall supervision of the commercial center through effective management of its daily operations in accordance with the standard operating procedures of the company.
Key responsibilities include: ensuring the proper maintenance and operations of all building facilities and equipment, oversight of expense management, staffing and scheduling, administrative operations including but not limited to housekeeping, security, food services, carpark management, engineering, projects and other services with the end view of providing customers and mall tenant partners a delightful customer experience, increasing business transactions and encouraging repeating and frequent mall consumption and patronage.
This position requires a comprehensive understanding of operation procedures and recognizes the need to increase profitability and keep common area costs under control.
The Mall Operations Manager maintains favorable relations with partner tenants, mall customers as well as local government units (LGUs) and have overall accountability for the operations and has a thorough understanding of and ability to manage engineering-related systems, construction projects, equipment and tools preventive maintenance and government regulations and relations.
This individual manages the physical operations of the mall, oversees general and preventive property maintenance, construction coordination, public safety, housekeeping and other contracted services as well as assist the Regional Operations Manager (ROM) in monitoring and execution of programs that drive sales and increase profitability.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Quality Customer Service
Safety & Security